Tax Free Weekend …
Tax FREE Weekend is Coming!
I can’t believe school is almost ready to start again – where did the year go … Tax Free Weekends are fast approaching with some states having them this month! Get the jump on the coming event and plan your strategy.
See below to find your state’s dates You can click here to see what items qualify, the tax benefits, rules, and a whole lot more. Be sure and read your state’s info carefully as some have restrictions etc.
Note, if your state is not listed, legislation has not been approved authorizing a sales tax holiday. We’ll keep you advised of any additions to the list below.
TAX FREE DATES BY STATE:
- Alabama – July 21 thru 23
- Arkansas – August 5 thru 6
- Connecticut – August 20 thru 26th
- Florida – July 24th thru August 6th
- Iowa – August 4 thru 5
- Maryland – August 13 thru 19
- Massachusetts – TBA
- Mississippi – July 28 thru 29
- Missouri – August 4 thru 6
- New Mexico – August 5 thru 7
- New Jersey – August 26 thru September 4
- Ohio – August 4 thru 6
- Oklahoma – August 4 thru 6
- South Carolina – August 4 thru 6
- Tennessee – July 28 thru 30
- Texas – August 11 thru 13
- West Virginia – August 4 thru 7
We’ll be posting any deals that come along that might save you even more during you’re state’s weekend so keep you eyes peeled
Have you seen these?
Have you joined our Facebook yet? We have over 18,000 members who share deals, recipes and lifestyle tips with each other. Click here to join.
Want MORE DEALS? Check out AMAZON FACEBOOK GROUP where we post deals and codes for up to 75% off Amazon products.
Would you like to earn free gift cards? Shopkick is an app that allows you to earn ‘kicks (points)” cards just for walking in the store. You can then redeem those points to earn free gift cards. Check out the the highlighted link to learn more and start earning free gift cards today.
If you love to shop online check out some of our other online shopping deals and online coupon codes. Many shopping codes are only available for a limited time so shop now.